Week 7

This week we had another critique with tutors and students critiquing each others work. I got really good feedback from students and how I could improve my project and move forward to the next step. I have my audience and everything else but just need to talk and and a conversation with people who are in the industry of mental health and suicide. I talked to Kerry Ann and she also suggested connecting with people and also have another look at my audience if it is the right audience.


I have looked at what sorta design I want to carry out this project and I thought a more youthful design and more modern to connect to the new era of pacific and maori youth. People understand there is a change in society and the old tradition pacific/maori are finding it hard to accept the changes youth are going through which cause stress on our youth. We need the parents to be more connected to there children and be more understanding of the changes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research

Week 3

Week 2